Before you begin learning greetings, numbers, days of the week, etc, you have to decide which foreign language you’d like to learn. This can be a challenge for some, as there are so many beautiful and interesting languages. You might be drawn to the exotic elements of Japanese, but also the romantic sounds of French. There are other factors that come into play, as well, such as your goals and personality. Check out the quiz from TakeLessons to help you decide which language is the best choice for you as a language learner.
Show original message
- Gaining the Confidence to Speak to Native Speakers
- How I Started Making Use of My “Wasted” Time
- 5 Facts That You Did Not Know About the French Language
- Making a Living as a Language Fan
- Making The World’s Language