So, I am back I will be having another language learning challenge! I’m (very likely now) going to move to another country for the summer and I’m going to be learning the language of that country. In fact, I have already started learning that language by doing lessons and even attempting to read in it. So far, so good.
I’m going to let you guys try to guess which language it is going to be this time in the comments. I will do this because I think it might be fun, and I’m also interested to see how many people will still be reading this.
So far, I’m only going to tell you that it is one language I have little to none experience in, although I have read some articles about it in the past and I might have tried learning it for a day or two but nothing serious. In any case, I am excited.
So, what’s your guess?
Answer: the guessing game is over, Kaur Alasoo guessed it. Explanatory post upcoming.
- Rough Greek Overview: Modern Greek From A Learner’s Perspective
- Ziad Fazah – Does He Speak 58 Languages Or Not?
- Language Learning Success Stories: People who have learned languages in a limited amount of time
- Two things in language learning I used to take for granted I am now unsure about
- App Review: Vocabularium lets you learn vocabulary in 9 Languages